Tips for Potty Training Your Eager-to-Please Child
Here are some tips on how to achieve potty training success with your eager-to-please toddler:
- Embrace Enthusiasm: Build on your agreeable child’s natural inclination to be energetic and eager to please.
- Do It Together: Go to the bathroom together whenever you can. Your cooperative toddler will love the time together and wants to be like you!
- Eyes on the Prize: Find a reward that your eager little one will appreciate and use it as an incentive.
- Keep it Positive: Your eager-to-please toddler thrives on positive feedback. Encourage them and make sure you notice their efforts!
- The Right Way to Train: Kids with this personality want to do things the right way so let them know that diapers are for babies, and now that they’re getting to be a big kid, they use Pull-Ups® training pants.